Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

Whhhaaat?

I really don't see why this has got so much appraisal, its nothing more than average, I'd even call it below-average.

Animation was good, but the art was terrible. I saw parts of this where their arms thinned out horribly, to a point where I couldn't stop seeing it. Character design is pretty lame, red hair kid- red hair family, that itself was enough for me to dislike it.
Characters play a pretty big role, you're going to want them to be a bit more original.
The art was really cheap, and in some parts it had great detail. It's like you really didn't care about parts of this at all.

Voice acting was terrible, the voice of a psycho murderer shouldn't be so deep, I honestly thought Darnell was narrating it at first. When Darnells voice came up I laughed at how bad it was. The only voice I liked was the mothers.
The voice acting ITSELF was good, but they didn't suit the characters one bit.
Talking about sounds, the intro when you rolled your cursor over play was bad, could you honestly think a high pitched beeping was a good idea?
There were a minimum of sound effects, the only ones I really did hear were squeaky doors and gunshots. When they run is a good place to ad footsteps, or when they fall you can add a thud.

Story was complete crap, boy is jealous goes into something he's not prepared for, gets killed, gets reconstructed. Yep call it what you want cliche, overused, played out- its all crap.
I couldn't get past the fast that half a dozen shots in the eye can kill a massive gorilla-beast.

Anyway to sum it all up, I plain didn't like.
The thing that I didn't like most was definitely the art.

Burnt Face Man 9 Burnt Face Man 9

Love it!!

This has to be the best BurntFace man yet, it is freaking hilarious!!
It is full of random humor, and I just love it!! :D
Hope to see a lot more of you this year. ^_^

R&A Christmas '09 R&A Christmas '09

Uhhmm..

There's not much I can say about it, but I'm ashamed to say I laughed :P
Voice acting was sweet :D

*Ooh look it's my present*
*NO THAT'S MY PRESENT!!*
*No you're a bitch xD

RainbowRiderAlpha responds:

Thanks, it's really great to see this many people liked it

and yeah ricky's voice acting is awesome

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Great game

That is an awesome game, art is great and programming... perfect. It has a wide range of enemies, and good medals you have done a good job!!

If you want to switch from Halloween to normal mode on the preloader enter (with arrows) up, up, down, down, left right, left, right. You also receive a medal.

--Welcome to the Party--(demo) --Welcome to the Party--(demo)

Words can't explain

This is pure epicness, I really want to here the full version!

Awesome! Finally, a review! :D

--The Awakening-- --The Awakening--

Awesome

I'm glad that you finished this, it has nice, easy sounds.

I found this instantly appealing, you've added a catchy hook, amplified and distorted, till the engines overheated and added a synth break it sounds shit hot!!

KrazeyOne responds:

Hey, thanks for the review, man. I thought this song had just flown under the table. XD

--Discovery-- --Discovery--

Soothing

Such a laid-back beat.
Nice and relaxing, it's great!!

KrazeyOne responds:

Ah, thanks again, buddy. If you like laid-back, my piece Shoreside is very nice and ambient. Great to relax to. :D

Tig Ol' Bitties Tig Ol' Bitties

Doesn't deserve the time of day

I'm not going to divulge into the incredibly sad music produced by that band, or even the god awful animation.
I'm not even going to say how fucking stupid Ray William Johnson is, and how terrible his videos are, because you want to know something? This argument has been overdone and repeated so many times you can find it about anywhere, and a person that can;
A: Make up their own mind about themselves and the others around them
and B: Have an IQ over 100 can figure out what a piece of shit he actually is so, with that being said, have a nice day.
The art is alright but the subject is terrible, now you may think that this makes it okay right?
Well let me ask you this, if an incredible artist drew an orgy of dogs and chainsaws would you value it for the art? No, because that isn't the only thing that matters with art, you also need to take into account of what shit you are producing.

Miatriss responds:

Dude, if you have a problem, why pour your shit on me? xD

Octopus and cigarette Octopus and cigarette

Simple, and easy to look at.

This is really good, it has a gloomy feel to it, but in a comical way.

The linework is great, there's a clean definition from that background and the octopus has great detail.
The coloring is minimal, but that adds to the appeal of this, it makes it look unique.
Anyway to cut it short, I love this, it just looks nice.

Lundsfryd responds:

Thanks for the kind words :)

Adventure Times Adventure Times

Awesome

This is really good, you've portayed each character really well.
I love the different take you've put in for the drawing too, it's looks really nice.

JustinianKnight responds:

Thank you, I tried to sorta draw them if the show was in my style.