All 67 art Reviews

Tig Ol' Bitties Tig Ol' Bitties

Doesn't deserve the time of day

I'm not going to divulge into the incredibly sad music produced by that band, or even the god awful animation.
I'm not even going to say how fucking stupid Ray William Johnson is, and how terrible his videos are, because you want to know something? This argument has been overdone and repeated so many times you can find it about anywhere, and a person that can;
A: Make up their own mind about themselves and the others around them
and B: Have an IQ over 100 can figure out what a piece of shit he actually is so, with that being said, have a nice day.
The art is alright but the subject is terrible, now you may think that this makes it okay right?
Well let me ask you this, if an incredible artist drew an orgy of dogs and chainsaws would you value it for the art? No, because that isn't the only thing that matters with art, you also need to take into account of what shit you are producing.

Miatriss responds:

Dude, if you have a problem, why pour your shit on me? xD

Octopus and cigarette Octopus and cigarette

Simple, and easy to look at.

This is really good, it has a gloomy feel to it, but in a comical way.

The linework is great, there's a clean definition from that background and the octopus has great detail.
The coloring is minimal, but that adds to the appeal of this, it makes it look unique.
Anyway to cut it short, I love this, it just looks nice.

Lundsfryd responds:

Thanks for the kind words :)

Adventure Times Adventure Times

Awesome

This is really good, you've portayed each character really well.
I love the different take you've put in for the drawing too, it's looks really nice.

JustinianKnight responds:

Thank you, I tried to sorta draw them if the show was in my style.

Colored Pills Colored Pills

Wow

The colors in this are intense, I can't help but love this to pieces.
Really great art, and a terrific concept with the pill gun.

heavenly music heavenly music

Awesome

A topless chick with headphones, and she's cute as a button.
What's not to love?

I like the entirety of this piece, the shading, the line-art, the expression, the colors, and the background. It's simply nice to look at.

draneas responds:

thank you very much! I think that's the nicest comment I've ever got. ^^
the background could have been way better, but I hadn't enough patience looking into a cloud tutorial, so I just kinda did my own thing.
MLeths line-art is totally awesome, you should check out his dA-page!

Page One - Z TEAM Page One - Z TEAM

A few problems

There's a few issues with the anatomy, the most notable one is the head is unusually big, the back of the head is a bit too large. I'm not sure if it meant to be the hairstyle, if it is, there isn't enough definition between the hair and the head.
The second more notable feature is the body seems to be twisted unnaturally, and her breast seems to be too close to her shoulder.
The other is her torso looks too short, and the ass looks like it's been misplaced.

But with the few flaws there are, there is also quite a few good aspects. Both the clothing and the coloring look great.
Especially with the first panel, the handkerchief around her neck is very well drawn and colored.

XxThumbsuckerxX responds:

Huge hair/ half of it buzzed.
Thanks I tried.

koschei the immortal koschei the immortal

Totally in awe

This is simply breath taking, I can't describe how good it is.
I love it all; the clothing, the clouds, the lighting the list goes on. It's truly phenomenal.

Mitts Mitts

Funny

The long limbs on this make it hilarious. I love this, it's great.

Of Hooks and Cutthroats Of Hooks and Cutthroats

Blinded (In a good way)

The whole color scheme this picture has is really good, the whole grey/green skin get's a bit tiresome but this look good, and there is a great amount of definition between each character.
The mast and ropes make the scenery really great, and are a perfect addition.

It's good to see you still creating art, even though it'd be busy dealing with the army.

TINKERBELL TINKERBELL

Facial expressions

The faces ruin it a bit, I think because it's cross-eyed.
The art is good overall, I like it.