Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

Whhhaaat?

I really don't see why this has got so much appraisal, its nothing more than average, I'd even call it below-average.

Animation was good, but the art was terrible. I saw parts of this where their arms thinned out horribly, to a point where I couldn't stop seeing it. Character design is pretty lame, red hair kid- red hair family, that itself was enough for me to dislike it.
Characters play a pretty big role, you're going to want them to be a bit more original.
The art was really cheap, and in some parts it had great detail. It's like you really didn't care about parts of this at all.

Voice acting was terrible, the voice of a psycho murderer shouldn't be so deep, I honestly thought Darnell was narrating it at first. When Darnells voice came up I laughed at how bad it was. The only voice I liked was the mothers.
The voice acting ITSELF was good, but they didn't suit the characters one bit.
Talking about sounds, the intro when you rolled your cursor over play was bad, could you honestly think a high pitched beeping was a good idea?
There were a minimum of sound effects, the only ones I really did hear were squeaky doors and gunshots. When they run is a good place to ad footsteps, or when they fall you can add a thud.

Story was complete crap, boy is jealous goes into something he's not prepared for, gets killed, gets reconstructed. Yep call it what you want cliche, overused, played out- its all crap.
I couldn't get past the fast that half a dozen shots in the eye can kill a massive gorilla-beast.

Anyway to sum it all up, I plain didn't like.
The thing that I didn't like most was definitely the art.

Burnt Face Man 9 Burnt Face Man 9

Love it!!

This has to be the best BurntFace man yet, it is freaking hilarious!!
It is full of random humor, and I just love it!! :D
Hope to see a lot more of you this year. ^_^

R&A Christmas '09 R&A Christmas '09

Uhhmm..

There's not much I can say about it, but I'm ashamed to say I laughed :P
Voice acting was sweet :D

*Ooh look it's my present*
*NO THAT'S MY PRESENT!!*
*No you're a bitch xD

RainbowRiderAlpha responds:

Thanks, it's really great to see this many people liked it

and yeah ricky's voice acting is awesome

Cat Face ep.17 Cat Face ep.17

Hahaha

You never cease to make me laugh, great job!

Here Goes Nothing! Here Goes Nothing!

Great first attempt!!

You've used some great voices, and put them together so its funny, animation is fluid and the sync is right on time.

Facial expressions, and poses are great; and the function to skip or rewind is a good touch!!

Well done, I'd love to see some more!

Sabtastic responds:

Thankyouuu! 83
I'm glad it's not too terrible after all! hahaha

The Naughty Ghost The Naughty Ghost

Funny

It was funny and well animated, sound was clear and had good background characters.. lined with some good jokes and well drawn....
But I think next time the ending shouldn't be so..,..boring..
And I did notice you spelled 'slutty' wrong and did "sluty".

Clockworkpixel responds:

i done well for that since i can't spell any way lol